Wednesday 17 February 2016

Student Profile of one of the Speakers from the Alumni Event - Bethany Higson

This is Bethany, she was one of our guest speakers for the Alumni Event for the third year Tourism students. Bethany graduated last year in International Tourism Management with a first class degree! Below Bethany talks about what she 's been up to since she graduated from UCLan.
"I’d say I’ve had a very productive time since I graduated from UCLan! I started working almost immediately after I finished my last assignment, starting my career in a Management Graduate Scheme at World Travel Holdings UK. I have had the fantastic opportunity to experience each department in a thriving, expanding business in the Travel industry. This has very much opened my eyes to how fast-paced the industry is. I have now progressed in becoming a Customer Service Team Leader, a position which I am very excited to hold and develop myself in. I am also running the Internship and Graduate Scheme programmes beginning in 2016, so I encourage all those wishing to start their career and gain experience in the real world to apply – you will not regret it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment